Wow! Thank You.
332 individuals, families, and congregations gave $42,235 to the Society of St. Andrew on #GivingTuesday.
YOUR audacious gifts will share 10½ tractor-trailer loads of fresh fruits and vegetables between now and #GivingTuesday 2018.
These truckloads will hold 469,278 pounds of nourishing food that, without your #GivingTuesday gifts, would simply have gone to waste.
The food will be shared with people in great need through food banks, food pantries, shelters, and soup kitchens in communities throughout the United States, providing about 1.4 million servings of food, and reaching the plates of about 200,000 children, women, and men who don’t always know where their next meal is coming from.
You’ve set a miracle in motion. Thank you!
So many of those who gave to the Society of St. Andrew on #GivingTuesday offered wonderful words of inspiration and encouragement:
- To a more just world
- Thank you for all you do!
- I love that The Society of St. Andrew is a hands-on mission that encourages farmers to grow extra crops for gleaning by people of all ages & backgrounds. God bless us, every one!
- Time to give back! Let’s move healthy produce to those in need.
- Blessings to all that support this endeavor.
- My prayers are with/for you and the wonderful work you are doing. Blessings to all.
- Thanks for all you do. ❤️
- Bless you for your good work!
- Everyone needs to eat!
- Thank you for all your good work!
- God Bless you for all you do for the hungry.
- Love the work you do organizing the community to help farmers deliver fresh from the field crops to neighbors in need of nutritious food!
- May you feel our love with these foods we give. God bless you!
- Even if goals go unmet, think of the blessings those who receive will acquire, and don’t forget the blessings those who gave will reap. Thank you for what you are doing. May God be praised for it.
- You do such good work. I am proud to do what little I can to help.
- Love this program and miss helping glean.
- Use where needed the most.
- Thank you for the great work you do.
- This contribution is to support your #GivingTuesday efforts.
- Wonderful organization! Hope you raise lots of money for this very special cause.
- Thank you.
- Thanks to all who work very hard all year to support those who are hungry.
- Wish I was able to do more!
- Wish there were a spot in our area where our group could glean!
- With admiration for all this organization does and grateful to get to work alongside Rachael Lee and Bill (Scooby) Leach over the years!
- So glad you can help in this way!
- Potato luncheon proceeds from the United Methodist Women
- Keep up the good work!
- I have seen the great work of the Society of St. Andrew in our area. People who have little rarely get to eat healthy food. This is a great cause. Support it!
- I contribute in other ways to the SoSA organization because they provide a much needed service to those in need in a much more abundant way. May the Lord bless all those who help you provide this service and those to whom you provide the food you glean from the fields.
- As a family and as Missions Coordinator at our church, we support St. Andrew.